Dynamic Smart Touch BT
Fulfilled by our friends at Mifo
The Mifo O7 Dynamic are the most advanced true wireless earbuds in the world. The O7 Dynamic improves on the award-winning Mifo O5 with carbon nanotube dynamic speaker drivers in each earbud for incredibly accurate and big sound at all frequencies, multiple microphones and voice refining software for better Zoom calls, haptic touch controls, active noise canceling, and the latest Bluetooth 5 chipset from Qualcomm.
- Extraordinary battery life includes over 8 hours of continuous use time, with an additional 4 full charges with the included aluminum charging case.
- CVC noise canceling creates crystal clear sound while in the gym, out and about, or whilst on the plane.
Carbon nanotube dynamic sound drivers are the most advanced sound technology in truly wireless earbuds. The latest tech helps to focus crisp higher frequencies, while delivering deep, rich bass.
- New earbud design with touch controls. No more buttons! Enjoy simple haptic touch controls that won't accidentally trigger and won't cause ear discomfort.
- Bluetooth 5 from Qualcomm, the best name in wireless technology. Enjoy uninterrupted signal with synchronization technology for enjoying video from a mobile device or computer.
IPX 7 waterproof and dust proof ensures sweat, rain, and the elements never harm the Mifo O7.
- USB-C case input allows you to use the latest charging technology to rapidly power up the aluminium charging case when power runs low. Most users enjoy 1-2 weeks between charges!
What's in the box
- Mifo O7 true wireless bluetooth earbuds
- 5 sizes of interchangeable ear tips for a customized, secure fit
- Portable power case and USB-C charging cable
- User manual
- Fully compatible with iOS and Android Operating Systems including smart watches and fitness bands that transmit Bluetooth signal
- Fully compatible with devices by Apple, Google Pixel, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, and most Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Bluetooth 5 standard is reverse compatible with older Bluetooth chipsets